This role has excellent progression opportunities for the right candidate with training and support internally plus support/some time off if you’d like to continue your studies self funded, (full sponsorship for your qualifications is not offered).
In addition, they are offering flexibility around a full time role, allowing 1 days working from home and/or the ability to start/finish early or late to accommodate school drop offs/pick-ups, or even 4 days a week role for the perfect candidate and a salary up to £28,300.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Part qualified – ACA, ACCA, CIMA or AAT qualified
- Management Accounts experience in practice or industry
- Grade A* to C in Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
- Knowledge of recognised accounting software
- Ability to think on your feet
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and ability to identify and solve issues
- Good communication skills