About the role
Reporting to the Head of Client Services this is a pivotal role for the Company, with a broad set of responsibilities associated with the operational delivery management.
- Manage the support team ensuring that they are motivated and perform within their roles.
- Ensure resources are within budget and the Support function is adequately staffed at all contracted times.
- Manage the Support software and provide recommendations for any additional functionality or costs that may be required.
- Ensure the delivery of both Client Contract renewal and growth targets within the existing client base.
- Identify need for, organise and chair service review meetings with clients.
- Provide weekly reporting.
- Ensure all support calls and emails from clients are responded to appropriately, professionally and within Company SLAs.
- Work alongside the Head of Client Services and Head of Technical Services to improve and develop processes.
- Ensure Client teams are kept informed of Client issues, requests or information - escalating when appropriate.
- Assist in identifying training needed by clients and ensure the team are able to deliver this training.
- Provide forward planning resource suggestions to the Head of Client Services.
- Manage the ongoing staff development process.
- Where required manage the recruitment process for new staff with the Head of Client Services.
- Willing to travel to meet clients, UK predominantly - once or twice a month and occasionally overnight - due to client location.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience
We are looking for someone with the following experience
- Outstanding communication skills - verbal and written
- Experience managing staff or as a team leader
- Account or Client Management experience
- Experience of a Customer Service / Contact Centre environment (phone and email enquiry based)
- Used to face to face meetings with clients
- Great attention to detail
This is a growing company with the opportunity for personal development and progression.