About the Client
Our client is a full service law firm, their firm-wide core values of teamwork and collaboration, putting the client at the centre of the firm and taking a commercial approach ensure a dedicated and expert service to all of their clients.
With over 400 members of staff across four offices in the UK, they are a medium size national law firm with a commitment to the training and development of their employees at all levels.
About the Team
The firm's procurement lawyers are much in demand from universities, academies, central government, local government and private sector clients. The firm requires an excellent lawyer to further strengthen the team.
To work with colleagues to help clients succeed in realising their objectives, through the efficient delivery of appropriate legal advice and assistance.
The ability to:
- advocate and present orally when required
- conduct effective case and transaction management
- develop strong client relationships
- communicate concisely both verbally and in writing with colleagues and clients
- draft legal documents, advice notes and give legal advice that is clear and concise
- interview and advise clients, helping them decide the best course of action
- identify the relevant legal issues applicable to a case or a transaction
- conduct negotiations where appropriate
- researching relevant areas of law
The role compromises of key elements in the following key areas;
- Business Generation
- Collaboration/People Processes
- Financial Management (under the supervision of a Partner)
- Knowledge Sharing
- Quality Standards
- Learning and Development
A variety of flexible working options will be considered including job sharing, 4 days and school hours, and applications from career break returners are also welcomed, occasional home working is something the firm are looking to introduce in future.