Our client have become known as a successful supplier of fashion-led, innovate prints with high-street clients including M&S, Next, Anthropologie. With a team of in-house admin and remote freelance designers they are known for the great care they take with clients and employees alike.
- Identify opportunities for growth and develop new business.
- Growing and maintaining key customer relationships.
- Attending sales meetings with existing and new customers.
- Prepare and pitch trend documents, presentation portfolios & project proposal to customers.
- Create, maintain and control critical paths of products/designs.
The Working Pattern;
We are happy to consider the following flexible working patterns;
- 3 full days a week - early starts are an option
- 22.5 hours spread over 4 or 5 shorter days
- A self starter, able to manage your workload and work independently
- Tenacious, it’s no challenge to pick up the phone to develop new leads
- Great at prioritising, able to cope with changing deadlines and client demands
What our client needs:
- Experience designing in commercial printed textile design.
- An experienced eye for womens, mens and kidswear trends, print design and fashion.
- A full understanding of print production methods for textiles.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills to manage clients and freelancers on a daily basis.
- Independent worker able to manage and direct a freelance team.
- Experience in directing designers.
- Design project management experience.
- Experience developing new business through detailed research and contacting prospects
The studio is based in the heart of Bristol’s creative quarter. The ideal candidate would ideally be based in Bristol in the studio, however our client are open to a candidate who is set up for home working within the UK.
Why Should You Apply?
- Creative role.
- Part time working.
- Autonomy & design direction opportunities.
- Be part of a small, vibrant, innovative design team.
- Opportunity for the right candidate for the role to become permanent and be part of a growing start up.
- Opportunity to earn commission on new business.
Please register with us below, uploading your CV, covering letter, and design portfolio of 5 images - or email them to email@example.com