Our clients' continued growth means they need an experienced digital project manager to join their dedicated team of developers, testers, digital designers and content editors. You’ll be working with some of the world’s leading B2B brands.
- Digital Project Manager - Bristol Marketing Agency
- £30-35,000 depending on experience
- Flexible working with Core hours and occasional home working
You’ll be a passionate and friendly all-rounder with a proven track record of working in a marketing/agency environment.
Reporting directly to the Head of Digital Projects, you’ll help to plan, execute and deliver digital projects, on time, in budget, and over and above client expectations.
You’ll liaise with client contacts to define project objectives, coordinate the creative and digital teams, manage external parties, and ensure that digital deliverables are functioning to their specifications.
It’s often fast-paced with super-tight deadlines, but you’ll have the chance to work with a lovely bunch of people, the latest technologies and some amazing B2B brands.
Below are just some of the tasks your typical day will be filled with:
- Truly understanding your clients’ aims, business and market, to help deliver creative but commercial solutions.
- Producing user-friendly wireframes with interactive designers.
- Working with account handlers and clients to define project requirements, schedules and budget.
- The creation of project plans, revising when appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Managing the day-to-day operational aspects of a project, ensuring all stakeholders understand their tasks, and delivery is on time and in budget.
- Following quality assurance procedures and identifying and addressing any risks to projects.
- Ensuring documentation is current/complete and stored appropriately.
- Managing the content migration process.
- Co-ordinating the testing plan/QA/user acceptance procedure.
- Ensuring confidentiality when dealing with client and company information.
- Facilitating regular status meetings with the project teams and/or clients.
- Effectively communicating relevant project information to colleagues and managers.
- Escalating any project-related issues and opportunities to the Head of Digital Projects, or Digital Director, in a timely fashion.
- General understanding of the principles and processes involved in web-development, web-based application programming, database and system design.
- Knowledge of internet, intranet, extranet and client/server architectures.
- Good working knowledge of content management systems, ideally Drupal.
- Some exposure to web-based, data-driven applications such as print on demand.
- Ability to use email and internet applications, and Mac OS-X operating system.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and potentially Microsoft Project.
Get in touch today to find out more about the role and client