Our client is an IT software company based in Central Bristol with a team of over 50 staff. They have created products that are focused on performance management, helping their customers work more effectively. They are a fairly young company, that's in a strong position due to their fantastic products and loyal client base. They love what they do and so working here you’ll be part of an engaged, confident, and motivated team.
On offer is a salary in the region of £20-30k FTE dependent on experience. This role could be full or part-time with flexible working options of; 3, 4 or 5 days, school hours, early/late starts and finishes etc as well as proper training and a real career path.
At Flexology we are dedicated to representing our candidates well to find them flexible professional roles with employers supportive of people development - shaping roles that work for you and your future employer.
About our Client
In return for your skills and desire to progress, you’ll be rewarded with a great package plus fantastic long term prospects as they have big plans for the future. They have a fantastic working environment and a strong focus on learning and development. They value their work highly, share skills and ideas and constantly strive to produce high-quality tools for their clients.
About the role
As part of the Support Team, alongside the Project Manager assigned to the client, you will be responsible for ensuring that all client implementations, of new and additional products/systems are delivered smoothly, on time and on budget.
You will be keen and ambitious and at this stage of your career you will have the opportunity to travel 2-3 days per week, including international opportunities, to work directly alongside clients, understanding and documenting systems requirements, supporting work to implement systems and deliver training to clients.
Once established, this role can lead to several career options within the company, into testing, business analysis or project management roles, depending on your skills and preferences.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver implementation and training work streams within a project on time and budget whilst maintaining high client satisfaction.
- Contribute to planning project activities and provide logistical support.
- Work directly with the client to create and administer the implementation project.
- Lead requirements gathering sessions and translate this into the software.
- Update user guides.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge on systems.
- Lead and assist in configuration, testing and user training.
- Work closely with project managers to support the client needs throughout the project.
- Participate in business development activities including demonstrations of the system with prospective clients.
- Document implemented solutions for improved communication between the client and Account Managers and Support Team.
- Ensure problems are effectively escalated and effective support is provided as needed.
- Be an advocate for the business, by providing high quality service.
Skills and Experience - You may not have all of these, however we'd love to hear from you if you have some of this experience:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts simply and clearly to clients.
- Well organised with the ability to manage multiple priorities with a hands-on approach.
- Experienced in implementing systems for external clients.
- Familiar with the Higher and Further Education sectors.
- Excellent creative, analytical and computer skills.
- Strong relationship building, communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills to evaluate internal and external business processes and recommend effective solutions.
- Knowledge of project life cycle, including the ability to coordinate and prioritise workload across multiple projects.
- The ability and commitment to adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Willing to travel 2-3 days per week, including international opportunities.