About Our Client
Our client is an IT company based in Central Bristol with a team of over 50 staff. They have created products that are focused on performance management, helping their customers work more effectively. They love what they do and so working here you’ll be part of an engaged, confident, and motivated team.
They are currently in the process of rewriting their existing products and also creating new systems that take advantage of the latest technologies in terms of automated testing. So if you have some experience in website or software testing, manual and auto, then that would be great. More important though is your attention to detail, problem-solving ability, communication skills, competent technical skills and passion for working with technology.
Our client is a flexible employer and whilst this is a full time role, are happy to consider different working patterns for example; late or early start or finish times, some home working or other flexible options for the right candidate.
They look after their staff well and will investment in your development, with a chance to study for your ISTQB Qualification, implement new technologies, as well as career development opportunities.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Strong desire to develop a career in technology
- Keen attention to detail
- Work and think logically
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving ability
- Competent technical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Enjoy working in a team and individually
- Good organisational skills
- Keen to learn, study and progress
- Some experience or knowledge of website or software testing (auto and manual) would be a plus
- Competitive Salary in the region of £18,000 - £20,000 dependent on experience
- Full training on client systems and processes
- Personal development plan for all staff including training and career growth
- Subsidised Gym membership
- Pension, cycle2work scheme, discounts and vouchers
- Rising holiday allowance in line with the length of employment