About our client
Our client are a technology company based in a fantastic location in Central Bristol. Their cloud based software helps their clients to manage their clients, as well as plan and manage their staff. They are a small but growing start up business (c.25 staff) that has ambitious plans for the future.
You’re an experienced Marketing Manager or Head of Marketing with the skills to take our clients’ brand and business to the next level. You have worked in a small business and areused to rolling up your sleeves, you are incredibly motivated, you’re excited about being responsible for helping to create and lead the Marketing strategy, identifying new opportunities and increasing brand awareness.
As our client grows you will develop the strategy and role into supporting their longer term plans for increased business growth in the UK and Internationally as well as building a team to support you.
Our client is progressive in it's approach to work and offers the following flexible working options;
- Full time with; early or late starts, working from home, compressed hours (5 days over 4 days)
- Part time; 4 days a week, 9 day fortnight; early or late starts
About the work
This is a Senior Role in a small organisation, my client are looking for someone to be part of the board and has experience of being part of a senior leadership team in a small company. Their product is focused on the Care Industry and experience or a willingness to learn about the industry is key. You will be seen as an expert in your field and will need to become a thought leader in this industry. At the same time you need to be equally happy creating content and thought leadership peices.
You should have an understanding of PPC, SEO, lead generation and website analytics and be able to create a full end to end Marketing strategy including these key elements.
- Plan and execute digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Develop brand message and collateral
- Conduct market research to support marketing strategy
- Develop partnerships to drive brand awareness
- Plan and execute PR strategies
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns
- Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels according to agreed marketing strategy
- Promote our products and services during events
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- SEO, PPC and updating web content
- Plan, project manage trade show attendance
- Build, lead and manage a small team over time
- Will need to work from the Taunton office one day a week (can travel there during working hours)
- Occasional attendance at trade shows maybe required.
- Occasional travel to meetings
- Proven experience as a Marketing Manager- for a small business (C20-100 staff)
- Content creation part of your everyday roles
- Familiarity with B2B campaigns
- Experience of planning and executing social media campaigns - of having grown engaged communities across Linkedin and other platforms
- Knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics and PPC
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience Marketing a web based product
- Care industry experience
- Experience in growing businesses using PR