You will be a mid-weight developer, working closely with the other developers and UX/I Designers to deliver robust digital solutions for clients.
You’ll be working to help make the website designs a reality using your development skills. They like their websites to be brilliantly designed and look good underneath too so an attention to detail and a pride in your code will be essential.
We’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid to suggest improvements to the current workflow.
- Working closely with development and design teams on a variety of digital projects including responsive website builds, mobile builds and campaign sites
- Working in WordPress and similar PHP based CMS platforms
- Building and/or integrating with APIs
- Developing HTML email templates for campaigns
- Scoping project requirements and supporting the new business development team with new business pitches
- Take ownership of projects and code quality while delivering to agreed deadlines
- Inspiring more Junior Developers through leading by example from a technical, delivery and values perspective
- Solid grasp of HTML5 and SCSS
- Strong knowledge of PHP7 and object-oriented programming
- Good grasp of git, git flow, and command line tools
- MySQL or equivalent structured query language
- WordPress development experience
- Knowledge of Apache or nginx administration
- Grasp of PHP xdebug and performance management
- Mobile-first development practice
- Understanding of Agile principles and Scrum