About Our Client
Our client has a team of 30 and are growing steadily, the tech team make up about half of this and are keen to find a PHP generalist who has in particular back end experience. They’re interested in the space where brand, technology and UX interact.
About the role
The role is split between hands-on website development and working alongside the Technical Director, Tech Lead and Digital Project Managers to manage the development team and ensure the highest quality of work is delivered.
You’ll be an experienced dev, used to using PHP-based frameworks such as Laravel or Symphony, our client currently run a lot of Drupal sites, though are moving to CraftCMS. You’ll be a generalist, with great back end experience, you’ll be level headed and able to turnaround things quickly.
- Planning/estimating projects and progress tracking
- Mentoring junior team members, peer review, etc
- Identifying and implementing processes to improve quality and efficiency
- Developing websites and API integrations
- Some hosting infrastructure monitoring/support (though all our hosting is managed by third-parties)
What you’ll need
- Required Skills
- OOP PHP
- HTML5 / CSS3 / Bootstrap
- 3rd-party API Integrations
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain a level head