About the Client
This role is in a top 10 professional services business.
Our client takes pride in their core values which allow you to be yourself - they value you as an individual and want you to realize your aspirations. You have a voice and your opinion counts. They give you the challenge and support you need and you are able to shape your own career according to your strengths, skills and personality. Working there enhances your professional development at all stages of your career. Few firms offer the same breadth and quality of work, responsibility and experience. They recognize and reward your high performance and you have the opportunity to excel, progress and share in their success. They are clear on what they expect from you and what you can expect in return.
This Global Outsourcing team specialises in providing international accounting services to global businesses. The team has experienced significant growth in recent years and this position offers a real opportunity for the right candidate to join a successful and expanding team with proven career opportunities and clear career path. They now require a Project Executive to join the team to provide project management and administration services to clients.
About the Role
The Project Executive will work as part of a dedicated team, supporting the accounting team, and providing project management and administration services for clients. You will gain an understanding and experience in assisting international clients to manage their accounting, payroll, banking and compliance functions and will be required to quickly develop your knowledge of clients and processes, whilst continuously providing exceptional client service.
- Monitor the progress of work for a number of clients - producing trackers, chasing and escalating as appropriate
- Create and take ownership of project plans and timetables
- Maintain project controls and provide initial support to resolve any issues
- Set up and ongoing maintenance of client portals and Thomson Reuters Onesource Workflow Manager
- Key point of contact on projects – working with internal team, international offices and clients to ensure all aspects of project are delivered.
- Liaison with local offices to ensure queries are dealt with and review of compliance reporting provided by local teams.
- Working as part of a team to assist senior team members to ensure deliverables are met and exceptional client service is provided
- Opportunities to get involved in non-client related projects including sales and marketing.
- Maintain high standards of quality and appropriate attitude to risk to ensure exceptional client service is provided to clients at every stage of the project.
- Manage and maintain project fee schedules ensuring costs are being invoiced accurately
- Take responsibility for managing client inboxes
- Prepare and take part in the delivery of presentations/conference calls to potential new clients and existing clients
- Suggest and action process improvements and efficiencies
- Provide cover for other Project Executives as necessary
- Other general administrative tasks
Required Knowledge and Experience
This is a fast paced team, and the successful candidate will be responsible for a number of clients. You will need to confidently manage multiple tasks, prioritise effectively, liaise with clients, and work efficiently to complete your tasks. Excellent communication skills are essential.
In particular, they are looking for:
- Three A levels (or equivalent) grade A* to C (excluding general studies and extended projects)
- Grade A* to C in Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
- Ability to think on your feet
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and ability to identify and solve issues
- Good communication skills
Desirable, but not essential, skills include:
- Experience of Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience of Thomson Reuters Onesource Workflow Manager
- Experience working with US clients with variety of foreign operations
- Foreign languages useful but not essential