Are you looking for your first step in a career in administration and project management? Are you hoping to progress your Project Management career in a firm supportive of development and training? Would you like a full time role with flexibility that includes a home/office split and the option for early or late start/finishes?
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate an enthusiasm for working in the world of accounting and finance to join our large professional services client, based in central Bristol. Are your strengths aligned to: Business Thinking, Collaborating, Innovation and Change, Communicating, Developing Self and others, and Decision Making?
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.
About the Client
This role is in the Global Outsourcing team (Service Charge) of a top 10 professional services business.
Our client takes pride in their core values which allow you to be yourself - they value you as an individual and want you to realize your aspirations. You have a voice and your opinion counts. They give you the challenge and support you need and you are able to shape your own career according to your strengths, skills and personality. Working there enhances your professional development at all stages of your career, you have the opportunity to excel, progress and share in their success.
About the Role
The Project Executive will work as part of a dedicated team, supporting the service charge team, and providing project management and administration services for clients. You will be required to quickly develop your knowledge of clients and internal processes, whilst continuously providing exceptional client service.
- Monitor the progress of our work for a number of clients - producing trackers, chasing and escalating as appropriate
- Work closely with the dedicated team and managers to deliver work for the client, including communicating priority work
- Create and take ownership of project plans and timetables
- Maintain project controls and provide initial support to resolve any issues
- Monitor KPI’s to ensure they are not breached by the team
- Produce final reports for our clients, ensuring these are of the highest quality
- Prepare supporting materials for the client using Microsoft office tools
- Manage and maintain project fee schedules ensuring costs are being invoiced accurately
- Build and maintain strong relationships with established clients, identifying selling opportunities
- Take responsibility for managing client inboxes
Required Knowledge and Experience
This is a fast paced team, and the successful candidate will be responsible for a number of clients. You will need to confidently manage multiple tasks, prioritise effectively, liaise with clients, and work efficiently to complete your tasks. Excellent communication skills are essential.
In particular, they are looking for:
- Three A levels (or equivalent) grade A* to C (excluding general studies and extended projects)
- Grade A* to C in Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
- Ability to think on your feet
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and ability to identify and solve issues
- Good communication skills
Desirable, but not essential, skills include:
- Experience of Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience of Thomson Reuters Onesource Workflow Manager
- Experience working with US clients with variety of foreign operations
- Foreign languages useful but not essential