Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop project plans within company standards and to meet client requirements.
- Coordinate resources to effectively ensure successful execution of the project plan to ensure that the project is delivered on time, to budget and meets the committed specification.
- Create and maintain project documentation, such as project plans, Gantt charts, etc.
- Act as the main point of contact to the client, on behalf of the development team and all other internal departments associated with the project.
- Manage multiple projects sat the same time.
Necessary Abilities And Behaviours:
- Communicates in a professional, concise manner, both verbally and in writing, with both technical and non-technical staff to develop strong working relationships throughout the project.
- Knowledge of the principles and methods of project management and practical experience of their employment.
- Ability to engage client staff and successfully transfer knowledge in training.
- Skilled in the creation of documentation that is clear and still user-friendly.
- Able to monitor and report on project progress, highlighting the remaining project time and pro-actively escalating issues where necessary.
- Ability to make appropriately thought through recommendations for software configuration and design improvements to enable clients to maximise the benefits of their investments.
- Has the capability to work independently and as a member of a team with minimal supervision.
- Ability to engage client staff in delivering necessary decisions and outputs to ensure that project timelines are maintained.
- Able to facilitate the client to complete user acceptance testing and advise on the feedback received.
- A collaborative approach, learning from other members of the team and contributing to the constant improvement of project delivery.
- Ability to cope with the occasional long day for more distant clients (UK).
- Bristol City Centre
- An experienced project manager or a project analyst used to managing projects
- Keen to grow and develop, our client will provide you with the tools to complete the Prince 2 qualification
- Highly organised, with proven tools and processes to prioritise and manage your workload
- Experienced and completing status reporting, project plans and other required project documentation
- Focused on delivering agreed results for the client