Our client takes pride in their core values which allow you to be yourself - they value you as an individual and want you to realize your aspirations. You have a voice and your opinion counts. They give you the challenge and support you need and you are able to shape your own career according to your strengths, skills and personality. Working there enhances your professional development at all stages of your career. Few firms offer the same breadth and quality of work, responsibility and experience. They recognize and reward your high performance and you have the opportunity to excel, progress and share in their success. They are clear on what they expect from you and what you can expect in return.
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Extensive experience preparing management accounts
- Experience of statutory accounts preparation under IFRS and UK Financial Reporting Standards
- Experience of using multiple accounting software
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
- Self motivated and proactive
- Able to effectively delegate & train more junior members of the team
- Great client service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and ability to identify and solve issues
Interested? We would love to hear from you.
At Flexology we are dedicated to representing our candidates well to find them flexible professional roles with employers supportive of people development - shaping roles that work for you and your future employer.
Finding the right person is important to our client, if you are a qualified accountant, with experience of management accounting and statutory reporting, then please do get in touch to find out more.