The benefits of flexible working are compelling and there are now evidenced links to improved business and financial performance. Despite this, the availability of flexible roles is limited and a large and growing talent pool is being overlooked. We launched Flexology 18 months ago with the aim to change this by working collaboratively with our clients, combining insight and research with targeted recruitment, with a focus on professional level roles (£30k+). For more information on our business visit www.flexology.co.uk
Due to continued business growth, we want to build a network of great people who are passionate flexible working and interested in joining us on our journey as we grow.
You'll be focused on providing an excellent service to clients, sourcing candidates to ensure a high conversion rate of roles filled, contributing ideas to improve processes and support business development and growth.
You may have worked in recruitment at some point in your career, but we'd like other experience too!
There's the opportunity for the right person to achieve personal growth and development, as the business grows.
More specifically, the role will include:
- Managing end-to-end recruitment processes from briefing to offer and beyond
- Client Account Management, regularly meeting and engaging with clients, understanding their business, the roles within it and offering advice on recruitment best practice, and maintaining an excellent level of service to our clients to ensure repeat business
- Client briefings, understanding their business and the roles within it, offering advice where possible to develop their flexible working framework and/or to ensure recruitment best practice
- Candidate sourcing, planning an appropriate strategy for each role encompassing job boards, advertising, social media and direct sourcing
- Interviewing/shortlisting candidates
- Building relationships with candidates, offering advice where possible, for example on CV preparation, career development, interview approach etc
- Offer management and negotiation
- Identifying and developing new business relationships for Flexology, attending networking/business development events where required etc
More about you….
We are looking for someone experienced in business, who has an excellent track record of building and maintaining client relationships. You will be positive, friendly and results-driven. We are an early-stage business with big plans and will expect you to roll up your sleeves, get involved and make a difference!
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in business
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with the ability to speak to people at all levels of seniority
- Proven track record of results in business
- Innovative, used to using own initiative, ability to come up with ideas and implement them
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experienced at managing own workload and prioritising work
- Competitive salary, £30-40k full time equivalent - pro-rated for hours worked
- Bonus payments
- Generous holiday
- Flexible working patterns available (full time or part time) including:
- home/office split
- early/late start or finish times
- school hours
- 3 or 4 days per week
We'd welcome applicants from all backgrounds and would particularly be interested in applications from diverse groups, as well as from men who are passionate about flexible working.