About the role
The role of the Senior Digital Producer is responsible for the smooth running of their own client projects and accounts:
Relationship Management – you understand how project decisions can have a broader impact across an account, ensuring that a project is doing the right thing in the context of an ongoing client relationship. Able to look beyond the immediate requirements of a project to contribute to the development of client accounts.
Project Management – able to effectively manage complex and large scale projects. As project owner, you are responsible for making sure that the project is solving the right problem in the right way. You will be able to anticipate risks and issues early and to make effective decisions on how best to collaborate with teams and manage client expectations.
Also key to the role is: Commercial management - developing and growing your accounts, through responding to briefs and proactively identifying opportunities. Understanding the wider business financials and tightly managing the commercials related to your clients and projects.
Line management - you are invested in your Producer’s personal development, providing one-to-one mentoring, guidance on best practices, helping them achieve against objectives, ensuring their learning and development and progression.
- Previous experience in a digital agency or consultancy
- 3-4 years relevant experience in project management or digital producer roles
- Experience of working in both waterfall and agile
- Agile qualification (desirable)
- Line management experience (desirable)
- Ambitious, proactive, positive ‘can do’ attitude, great problem solver
- Happy to travel to London to work with clients regularly (around one day a fortnight)
You’ll get some great benefits and rewards:
- Company matched pension scheme and life assurance
- BUPA cash plan - claim back prescriptions, eye/dental care and more
- Training and development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Minimum of 25 days holiday (increases with long service, and you’ll have the opportunity to buy/sell leave and you have your birthday off)
- Lovely open plan central Bristol office which includes secure bike parking (Close to Temple Meads)
- Free gym and showers at the office
- Retail discounts
- Friday beer o’clock (or… wine o’clock/cider o’clock/lemonade o’clock whichever you’d prefer)
- Monthly knowledge share (with a tasty lunch)
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Weekly fruit delivery