As you'd expect from us, there's flexibility with both these roles, you will be able to work core hours (starting early or late) and work from home when required.
Required experience and knowledge
- A proven track record in successfully delivering complex end to end web projects
- Practical experience of managing freelancers and project teams
We're sure there will be lots of interest in these role, so if you are looking for more flexibility in your role or a new challenge with a great culture, get in touch to find out more or to arrange a call to talk it through - with no commitment.
- General understanding of the principles and processes involved in web-development, web-based application programming, database and system design.
- Knowledge of internet, intranet, extranet and client/server architectures.
- Good working knowledge of content management systems, ideally Drupal.
- Some exposure to web-based, data-driven applications such as print on demand.
- Ability to use email and internet applications, and Mac OS-X operating system.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and potentially Microsoft Project.
You'll get all the benefits you'd expect from a great agency.
Apply to find out more and for the full job description