Our client are a growing tech company in Central Bristol, They value their work highly, share skills and ideas and constantly strive to produce high-quality products for their clients. They are keen to grow their team and develop their platforms, in order to maintain their position as a market leader in the higher education sector, and are therefore looking for a senior Drupal developer to join their Dev team.
Flexible working patterns available including:
- Early/late start or finish times
- One day a week from home
- Open to discussion on other flexibility, including part time and compressed hours
- Strong Back End experience in Drupal 7, PHP and CMS development (3 years)
- Good communication skills, and a willingness to collaborate
- The ability to work in team
- Has excellent attention to detail and is serious about producing quality work whilst working to deadlines
- Is comfortable working in a fast paced environment, and being across multiple projects simultaneously
Nice to haves:
There are opportunities to get involved in some great projects;
- Bringing new apps and products to market
- Rewriting existing products
- Modernising development
There will be heavy investment in your development, including on the job training and qualifications leading to official certifications as well as hackathons to learn and experiment with new technologies. As well as career development opportunities.