You’re an experienced Marketing and PR Manager with the skills to take our clients’ brand and business to the next level. You are incredibly motivated with an entrepreneurial and creative mindset! You’re excited about being responsible for creating and leading the Marketing and PR strategy, identifying new opportunities and increasing our brand awareness. As our client grows you will develop the strategy and role into supporting their longer term plans for increased business growth in the UK and Internationally as well as building a team to support you.
Our client are pleased to be able to offer flexibility with this role, the role is 20 hours a week over 3 or 4 days, school hours would work well for this role, they’re open to discussing options.
- Plan and execute digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Analyse web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Conduct market research to support marketing strategy
- Network and develop partnerships to bring in new business opportunities and drive brand awareness
- Plan and execute PR strategies
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns
- Identify opportunities and plan press interviews and press conferences
- Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels according to agreed marketing strategy
- Promote our products and services during events
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- SEO and updating web content
- Plan, project manage and maximise ticket sales for live events
- Build, lead and manage a small team
- Proven experience as a Digital Marketing Strategist or Digital Marketing Manager
- Familiarity with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns
- Experience of planning and executing social media campaigns – of having grown engaged communities across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools, e.g. WordPress
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Good presentation skills
- Experience working in the health industry.
- Image and video editing
- Good photography and video skills
- International trade experience
- Experience in growing businesses using PR
20 hours per week flexible. Occasional weekend and evening work may be required, time off in lieu will be offered.