About our client
Our client are a technology company based in a fantastic location in Central Bristol. Their cloud based software helps their clients (home care agencies) to manage their clients, as well as plan and manage their staff. They are a small but growing start up business (c.25 staff) that has ambitious plans for the future.
You’re an experienced Senior Marketing Executive or less Experienced Marketing Manager, with the skills to help take our clients’ brand and business to the next level. You’re excited about helping to create and lead the Marketing strategy, identifying new opportunities and increasing our brand awareness. As our client grows you will develop the strategy and role into supporting their longer term plans for increased business growth in the UK and Internationally as well as building a team to support you.
- Plan and execute digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Develop brand message and collateral
- Conduct market research to support marketing strategy
- Develop partnerships to drive brand awareness
- Plan and execute PR strategies
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns
- Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels according to agreed marketing strategy
- Promote our products and services during events
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- SEO and updating web content
- Plan, project manage trade show attendance
- Build, lead and manage a small team over time
- Proven experience as a Digital Marketing Strategist or Digital Marketing Executive
- Familiarity with B2B campaigns
- Experience of planning and executing social media campaigns – of having grown engaged communities across Linkedin and other platforms
- Knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics and PPC
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Good presentation skills
- Experience working in the Care industry.
- Experience working with a web based SaS product
- Experience in growing businesses using PR
Our client are pleased to be able to offer flexibility with this role, they’re open to discussing options.
- 20 hours per week flexible; 3 or 4 days, school hours are all options
- Occasional attendance at trade shows maybe required.
- Occasional travel (around once a month) to meetings